USE AND BASIC CHARACTERISTICS
The installation is meant to study a temperature dependence of specific heat capacity of solids, loose and fibrous materials, and liquids with a density of at least 800 kg/m3. The installation is designed for thermophysical studies at laboratory conditions.
- measurement range of volume heat capacity: no less than 1•106 J/(m3•К)
- temperature range: from +20 to +400 °С
- sample diameter: 15±0.1 mm
- sample height: 15±0.5 mm
- measurement time over the entire temperature range: no more than 2.5 hr
- The method for measurement of heat capacity of nanometarials and nanocomposite based on them with the use of a heat capacity meter IT-с-400 (Russia) is available