|USE AND BASIC CHARACTERISTICS |
The installation is intended to study a temperature dependence of thermal conductivity of solids, mechanically processed materials within the monotonic heating regime. The installation is designed for thermophysical studies at laboratory conditions.
- thermal conductivity measurement range: from 0.1 to 5 W/(m*К)
- temperature range: +20 to +400 °С
- sample diameter: 15±0.3 mm
- sample height: from 0.5 to 5 mm
- measurement time over the entire temperature range: no more than 2.5 hr
- The method for measurement of thermal conductivity of nanomaterials and nanocomposite based on them with the use of a thermal conductivity meter IT-λ-400 (Russia) is available