Mathematical Modelling LabRead more
Head of Department
MAIN SCIENTIFIC DIRECTIONS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Development of physical and mathematical models for computer analysis of a wide spectrum of problems: thermal and diffusion processes, hydrodynamics, plasma dynamics, filtration, chemical kinetics, combustion, radiation transfer, phase changes, barrier and microwave discharges, etc.
- Kinetics of chemical processes in the gas phase and solutions, including those occurring at combustion of hazardous organic waste with a view to utilize them
- Technologies for hydrogen generation on the basis of the alkali metal borohydride hydrolysis and for high purity hydrogen production
- Theory and models of transfer processes in complex systems involving the dynamics of micro-and nanosize structures and physical-chemical changes; non-equilibrium thermodynamic theory; nucleation kinetics
- Study of hydrodynamic and radiation processes accompanying the impact of different-nature powerful energy flows on substance