USE AND BASIC CHARACTERISTICSThe installation is meant for implementation of electron microscope preparation operations associated with material spraying in vacuum, as well as for material metallization in vacuum, heating, and cooling of test samples, sample cleaning and material spraying due to ion bombardment.
– residual pressure in the working volume at water cooling of a trap: 1.3*10 -3 Pа
– residual pressure in the working volume at liquid nitrogen cooling of a trap: 1.3*10 -4 Pа
– maximum hydrogen filling pressure: 2.5 MPa
– filament current of evaporators: up to 200 A
– voltage at the high-voltage rectifier output without load : 10 kV
– maximum current of glow discharge: 50 mA
– Commissioning year: 2011